Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Oh the shopping.....

Oh yes, I did! And it was FUN too!  So yeah, here it all is! :)


I went to Babies R Us today!  Love the Safety 1st car seat! Got the idea from a couple of other moms, thanks Heather and ML! Had a coupon for it, and we needed a gate for our stairs.  Got the little umbrella stroller FREE with the purchase of the carseat.  All the clothes you see were clearanced, which I had the coupon "save 40% on all clearanced clothing, shoes, & apparel."  The coupon was to be used for all the items that would fit in the shoppers bag.  I asked the clerk what bag I was suppose to use, they said they were out of "the bag", that the coupon was good on ALL clearanced clothing items - Okay, the happy meter just blew up at that point! Oh, and I had a coupon for 10% off the total purchase on things that were on my registry - car seat and gate.  What I really loved was these little finds:





Okay, next stop - Old Navy! Got these little jumpers, 4 items clearanced, and got 10% off the whole order, not a great sale - but they're so cute.  I'm thinking these little jumpers will be comfy.


So, I had a great day, except for the headache, but I didn't let that ruin my day.  I had fun shopping for Aiden, so I'd say that pretty much wraps up any other buying besides minor things before we travel.  I'm so ready and  now he's ready too! :)

5 comments:

  1. OOOOH! I so LOVE all your purchases! Shopping is one of my favorite pastimes ;)

    And the DEALS you got?! AMAZING!!! I love the 'little brother' t-shirts - WAY too cute!!!

    Oh - and those one piece outfits from Old Navy - those were my favorite things for Charlie when he first came home. So those definitely made me smile ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You did good...shopping is so much fun...especially when you find such good deals! lol! Aiden will be set when he gets here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' all those great deals!!! MaryLeigh recommended a great car seat! It's awesome, isn't it? Can't wait to see pics of your sweet boy in all those cute clothes!!! The jumpers are my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl...you hit the jackpot! That stuff is supercute! I totally love the little onepiece jammies.....gonna stock up on those too! We need to go shopping together! Maybe when our boys get here we can have a playdate and a trip to the outlet mall!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO FUN!!! Come on EPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete