Thursday, January 27, 2011

Look what I found today...







Tay and I were in our local Wal Mart today picking up some things for our trip and ran across this!  The sign said regular $35 but was clearanced to $15.  It was the only Buzz Lightyear left.  The others were Spiderman and some other something.  I scanned it at one of the store scanners and it said $14.50.  So yeah, I bought it. This little thing has buttons everywhere and makes all different sounds for each one.  Tay was pushing everyone of them!  Love it!  Aiden, mama has a neat toy for you! :)

6 comments:

  1. Love it and what a GREAT bargain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good buy, Leah!!! He'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer (Samuel's Mommy)January 28, 2011 at 2:56 AM

    Hmmmm...perhaps I need to go to Target today?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I love it!!! Aiden is going to have a blast playing with that!!! Great bargain too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome! Aiden needs to come home right now and play with that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, so you KNOW I LOVE this Leah!! Great deal!!! Now I'm tempted to run to our Walmart! Haha, that would be perfect for Landon's toy story room!!!

    ReplyDelete