Thursday, February 10, 2011

Embassy Appearance!!!!

I called DC yesterday and guess what?  They saw his picture, so Aiden has made his Embassy Appearance.  He hasn't been scheduled for his Visa Physical yet, but we're getting somewhere!  I had a hard time understanding what the woman on the other end of the line was saying, but she said something to the effect of, "nothing is scheduled yet, but he's male and is very cute."  I was so shocked and flustered, I said thank you and hung up!  So this is something.

And, I wasn't going to call DC this week.  BrandiB had put a comment on my last blog which said, "I think you should call."  Well BrandiB, thank you for commenting that! ;-) It was the good swift kick in the pants that I needed!  Also found out that a few of my BB and FB friends little sweeties were seen on that DC computer also! HOORAY for all of us and those soon to come!

6 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo!! Can't wait to go to SEOUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoooo!!!! You best be packin' sista! You are going to Korea soon!!!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yipeeeeee! Seoul, are you ready for us crazy mama's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you called! I had a good feeling :-) Cannot wait to see your travel call post!!

    ReplyDelete