Saturday, January 7, 2012

After much deliberation ...

I have decided to end "Trail to Aiden Lee" blog.  The whole point of the blog was to detail the journey to our adopted son, Aiden Lee Lemmons. I've done that. And, I'm so glad I did.  Before I started this blog, I was anti-blog.  I was not going to blog, was not computer savvy to even think about trying to set one up, nor did I think I had the time to devote to it! Boy, oh boy, was I wrong! This has been the most therapeutic aspect of the whole adoption process, not to mention having most all the adoption details remembered and recorded.  I plan on making my blog into a book, from Blog2Print's website. I can't wait to get it going and re-read our little adventure.

So what's next for me? Glad you should ask.  Why, another blog, don't you know! If you're curious what life has in store for the Lemmons' household, hike on over to this little cozy spot.  I'm sure I'll be adding more things to the site layout, but for now it's comfy, cozy, and I like it! Remember, I'm not a computer savvy mama, so hang around, you never know what you might  see!

Thanks so so SO much for reading, commenting, and hanging around this last year! I really do appreciate all the support from you all through this long process.  It has meant more than you will ever know! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love the name of your new blog! It's perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with April!! Love the name of your new blog and can't wait to follow along;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the name! You know I will be following!

    ReplyDelete